Broward College Vietnam commit to provide a standard international education program with prestigious certificates and most affordable tuition for students. Saving 68% compared to the amount of fees students will spend if they studied abroad right after finishing the high school.
Moreover, the financial aids fund of Broward College Vietnam is always ready to lend wing for Vietnamese youth’s studying dream.
Tuition fees of Broward College Vietnam (in 2 years)
|Training Program Name||Number of credits||Fee/credit||Total tuition fees
|English for Academic Purpose – EAP||48||1,500,000 VND||72,000,000 VND||3,200 USD|
|Pre-college||9||2,100,000 VND||18,900,000 VND||800 USD|
|Business Administration||60||4,200,000 VND||252,000,000 VND||11,200 USD|
|Hospitality and Tourism Management||60||4,200,000 VND||252,000,000 VND||11,200 USD|
*The total tuition fees of English for Academic Purpose (EAP) program will be confirmed depended on the recent academic English level of students, which is converted from the entrance English test LOEP – Level of English Proficiency.
- Registration fees: 2,500,000 VND (One-time payment & non–refundable)
- Non-refundable pre-college test fee deposit: 4,000,000 VND (The deposit will bededucted from the tuition fee in your first semester.)
Broward College Vietnam Scholarship Program 2018
With the aim to “open the door” for Vietnamese youth to experience and study in active international environment, Broward College Vietnam offers many scholarships for excellent students with outstanding effort, which worth total 2.000.000.000 VND (2 billion VND).
Let’s explore the scholarship opportunities and apply now:
- Academic requirements:
- High school diploma
- Completion of Grade 12 with a minimum GPA of 8.0 (out of 10.0)
- English requirements:
- Completion of Grade 12 English with a minimum GPA of 8.0 (out of 10.0) OR
- Completion of Academic IELTS with 5.5+ (no band below 5.0) or TOELF iBT with 61+
- Personal statement 1000 words.
II. How to apply
Step 1: Fill in your scholarship application information (Scholarship application form)
Step 2: Prepare the following documents:
- A notarized copy of your high school diploma*.
- A notarized copy of your high school academic transcripts.
- A valid copy of your English language certificate (IELTS/TOEFL).
- Two ID photos (size 4×6) taken within the last six months.
- A copy of your ID card or passport and visa (if applicable).
* Students who complete high school in 2018 can submit a temporary high school diploma certificate.
Step 3: Attach supporting documents
Recommendation or reference letters from teachers, community leaders or colleagues from organizations you have worked for. If the letters are not written in English, please attach translated versions of them.
A portfolio describing yourself, highlighting your participation in extracurricular activities and your achievements. This may include:
- Leadership in volunteer work or charity groups
- Leadership in clubs or associated activities
- Work experience gained through internships, paid jobs or volunteer work
- Certificates or awards you have received
Note: Your portfolio can be submitted in digital or hard copy and can include photos, videos, documents, websites or any other appropriate material.
Step 4: Submit all documents in person or via post or email to Broward College Vietnam before the scholarship application deadline.
Broward College Vietnam
- Address: 129 Dinh Tien Hoang, W. Da Kao, Dist. 1, HCMC
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: (+8428) 7301 1880
Please mark your postal application with: ‘Application: Broward College Vietnam – Scholarship Program 2019’.
Scholarship application deadline
|· 28th December 2018||Scholarship application deadline for Spring I Semester|
|· 29th March 2019||Scholarship application deadline for Spring II Semester|
|· 7th June 2019||Scholarship application deadline for Summer Semester|
|· 16th August 2019||Scholarship application deadline for Fall I Semester|
|· 28th October 2019||Scholarship application deadline for Fall II Semester|
III. Scholarship maintaining requirement
- Maintain the minimum GPA from 2.25 – 3.5 (depend on each scholarship rate)
- Enroll minimum 32 credits/ 1 years (depend on each program)
- Ensure there are not course with under C grade. If there are, your scholarship will be downgraded.
- Working 5 hours/weeks for the school after receiving the scholarship.
Please contact Admission Office or leave a message to receive the support for scholarship procedure and policy for necessary.